Why deciding for a destination wedding in Paris?
My Paris wedding packages are the right fit for you if you agree with the following:
Traveling and discovering new places together is what you both love. What would be more consequent than traveling to Europe for your wedding in Paris or somewhere else in France?
A wedding ceremony in Paris or in a French chateau has always been your dream!
You always dreamed about visiting Paris, the most romantic city in the world. Your wedding is the good excuse to finally travel to France and at the same time to get married in Paris.
Maybe you dream about a destination wedding in Europe. Why not getting married in France in French fairytale castle or elegant mansion?
Luckily your family and friends are adventurous enough to follow you halfway around the globe. How beautiful to share your wedding ceremony with your guests against the backdrop of a Paris landmark or French chateau.
Do I hear a loud “YES”? Well, then you just decided for a destination wedding in Paris or a destination wedding in France – whoop!
And now you are spoiled with choice: Either you choose one of the beautiful wedding venues in Paris for your intimate wedding ceremony. Or you go for a stunning French chateau for your dream wedding. These fairytale castle around Paris and allover France just wait to host your destination wedding in France.
Destination wedding in Paris France: Paris wedding packages
As Paris officiant I am based in Paris but I travel anywhere you need me for your destination wedding – Paris, France, Europe, World!
I will create together with you the wedding celebration you always had in mind! As your your English-speaking celebrant in France I will perform a personal and meaningful wedding ceremony for you in Paris, France, Europe, worldwide – wherever you need me!
My Paris wedding packages contain:
- A bespoke and unique ceremony script. It pays tribute to the uniqueness of your couple, your individual personalities and your beautiful love story!
- Romantic thoughts, quotes and readings about of love and marriage – with a little French touch!
- You will say your wedding vows and exchange your wedding rings.
- A wedding ritual of your choice. For instance: unity candles ritual, handfasting ritual or wine ritual.
- Coordination of contributions of your guests or musicians.
- You will sign a symbolic wedding certificate.
- You will receive a keepsake copy of your ceremony.
Need more for your dream wedding in France?
I also offer services around your wedding ceremony that you can book in addition to my Paris wedding packages:
- Bilingual wedding ceremony: The entire script will be in two languages and I will continuously switch between languages! Possible languages for a full bilingual ceremony are: English, French and German. If you don’t want a full bilingual ceremony I can also just include short sections of your wedding ceremony in a different language. Possible languages for short sections of your wedding ceremony are: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish and Chinese.
Wedding rehearsal: The wedding rehearsal is the practice of your wedding ceremony for you and your wedding party. We would go through the processional and recessional, the line-up, schedule and the overall flow of your wedding ceremony. Like that you are ready for your big day and can stop worrying!
- Master of Ceremonies (MC): I can host your wedding reception. As an emcee I make sure everything runs smoothly: I will introduce each person who speaks, announce important events (such as first dance, cutting of cake, speeches) and engage with your guests. That means less stress for the wedding party (who would have to do it otherwise!).
Paris wedding packages with your English speaking celebrant
Let me know how you envision your big day – I can’t wait to hear all about you and your ideas for your destination wedding in Paris or your wedding ceremony in France! Get in touch!
Please note: Your wedding ceremony in Paris performed by celebrants in France is only a symbolic ceremony! In France you can only get married by law in a city hall. But this is very complicated!!! It involves tons of paperwork. The government has complex and abundant bureaucratic requirements for foreigners who want to get married in France. So most couples get legally married back home before or after their symbolic ceremony in Paris.
Photography by: Pierre Torset